PASS Summit is just right around the corner and we are very excited to share all of our hard work with you! Microsoft is sending over 140 people to Charlotte, NC to share our excitement about SQL Server & BI and spend time with our enthusiastic community.
This year the conference is in Charlotte, October 15th – 18th. Not only is this an ideal time of the year to visit the beautiful city of Charlotte, but it's the perfect time to attend the world's largest and most intensive technical training conference for Microsoft SQL Server and BI professionals. There are a lot of reasons to attend, but the bottom line is this: the amount of knowledge you will walk away with is invaluable. With the Microsoft’s all-star lineup of speakers you will be armed with the leading edge of technology.
Kicking off the event on October 16th is Quentin Clark, Corporate Vice President Microsoft’s Data Platform, talking about his vision for the data platform and showcase innovative solutions that deliver compelling value for you, your organization, and end users. And on Day 2, October 17th, you won’t want to miss Technical Fellow David DeWitt as a keynote speaker talking about In-Memory OLTP: Why, What, and How.
And it’s not too late to get registered. Here are 5 great reasons not to miss PASS Summit 2013:
- There will be 190 expert-led technical sessions covering all aspects of SQL Server and Business Intelligence
- Learn strategies on how you can improve the return and performance of your SQL Server environment such as virtualization technologies, performance tuning and scaling, better hardware utilization, simplified management, effective business intelligence, and more!
- Face-to-face architecture advice from the infamous Azure CAT folks and free tech support from Microsoft CSS
- Build your network!!! Countless opportunities to get involved with the community, meet potential customers, MVP’s, experts, and peers with special lunches and evening receptions
- Daily Chalk Talks with the Microsoft experts in the Microsoft booth – your chance to have a casual chat with the likes of Conor Cunningham and David DeWitt!
Can’t make it in person? Not to worry! Connect to the live steam of Quentin Clark and David DeWitt’s keynotes plus fantastic spotlight sessions by Technical Fellow Mark Russinovich, community leader —, and many others on the PASS website starting 8:00 AM EDT, Wednesday, October 16th, 2013.