We know many of you have downloaded SQL Server Code Name “Denali” CTP3 and have started testing out all of the new capabilities.
Our engineering team has started to receive some great product feedback via our Connect Site however we know there are many more of you out there that have yet to submit feedback. So we are going to give all of you a reason to go to the Connect Site to submit bugs and provide us with feedback to further improve SQL Server Code Name “Denali”!
Starting on Friday August 19, we will be sending SQL Server gifts packs valued at $30 to each person who submits bugs or provides feedback on how we can improve SQL Server Code Name “Denali” up through September 23, 2011 (or to the first 300 respondents).
We want as much feedback as we can get to improve the product, so we want reward you for your time and efforts in testing SQL Server Code Name “Denali” CTP3!
Our team is looking for meaningful, constructive CTP3 feedback. If your feedback doesn’t provide our engineers with enough detail to take action or is just spam (e.g. comments that don’t point to specific issues), then you will not be considered a prize winner.
Take a few minutes today to tell our engineers specific issues you are having and be as detailed as possible so that our teams can take action. Get started today and receive your free gift! Please review the official steps below and submit questions to @SQLServer on Twitter. We can’t thank you enough for all your time and efforts in testing SQL Server Code Name “Denali” CTP3. Our goal is to make this the best release of SQL Server ever and your feedback is critical to making that happen!
Just some of the goodies in the $30 gift packs we are giving away:
Official Challenge Rules:
This offer is good to IT/Technology professionals who complete the following steps:
- Download SQL Server Code Name “Denali” CTP3and test “Denali” CTP3 extensively and prepare feedback for the SQL Server engineering team including any bugs you’ve noticed and suggestions that could further improve the product.
- NOTE: Suggestions should be realistic tweaks that you recommend we consider making to “Denali” while nearing the final development stages.
- Visit https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/Feedback, sign in with your Windows Live ID, and submit your feedback accordingly.
- Sign in to your Twitter account and become a follower of SQL Server at @SQLServer.
- From your own Twitter account, send a tweet to @SQLServer telling us that you submitted feedback (see required info below)
- If you don’t use Twitter, you can also send the following information via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must include the following information in your tweet to @SQLServer or in the email:
- Be sure to include the #sqldenali hashtag (if sending information via Twitter)
- And provide both the date and feedback ID number that will be shown after your feedback is posted as seen below
NOTE: Offer good only to the first 300 to respond. Limit one gift per person. Gifts will be SQL Server prize pack containing branded office and clothing items, valued at $30. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. This offer ends on September 23, 2011 or while supplies last, and is not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Any gift returned as non-deliverable will not be re-sent. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipment of your gift.