It’s almost that time again! Christmas day for data professionals! SQLBits !!!
Hopefully a lot of readers will have heard of the SQLBits conference that runs every year in the UK, but if you haven’t then suffice to say it’s the largest Data conference in Europe and we are sending some of the team to be on the Microsoft stand ready to talk with you about the data platform and help answer any questions you might have.
This year we will be running an “Ask the Experts” style “Data Clinic” where you can get the opportunity to spend some time with a Data Platform SME (Data, BI, Advanced Analytics) with experience of building end to end solutions, so be sure to come to our reception to book your 10-15 minute slot – make sure you check out your SQLBits booklets for more information!
Representing Microsoft on the stands this year you will find
- Chris Lound – Premier Field Engineer
- David Thulborn – Premier Field Engineer
- Philip Beaumont – Solution Architect
- Martin Thornalley – Solution Architect
- Paul Duffett – Solution Architect
- Amy Nicholson – Technology Evangelist
And Our Microsoft Speakers this year
- Lindsey Allen – Program Manager
- Bob Ward – Program Manager Architect
- Sunil Agarwal – Program Manager
- Sanjay Mishra – Program Manager
- Denzil Ribeiro – Program Manager
- Kun Cheng – Program Manager
- Chris Testa-O’Neill – Program Manager
- Mike Boswell – Solution Architect
- Matt Masson – Program Manager
- Bianca Furtuna – Technical Evangelist
- Patrick LeBlanc – Program Manager
- Kasper de Jonge – Program Manager
- Travis Wright – Program Manager
- Dimitri Furman – Program Manager
You will also find Microsoft SQLBits helpers too!
- Christina Leo – Premier Field Engineer
- Mark Pryce-Maher – Premier Field Engineer
- Jonathan Allen – Premier Field Engineer
SQL Bits is running from 5th to 8th April 2017, in Telford, UK and we will be there throughout the days of 7th and 8th. Hopefully we can meet some of you there, come along to our stand and ask us a question or just stop for a chat! We are really excited to be able to meet you!
We will be at the quiz on the Thursday night and the Party on the Friday night – remember the theme is “Disco” – and I’d just like to point out I did NOT pick my teams theme !
New to SQLBits and looking to get a sense of the spirit? Check out this short video of what it’s all about!
Just can’t wait to get your learn on? Check out some of the previous content on the SQLBits website!
Oh – and here’s a preview of Chris Testa-O’Neils talk on Creating an Azure Data Factory Instance!
See you there !!!