Are you interested in becoming certified in architecting Microsoft Azure solutions? If so, then join us for this new 3 part series hosted by Dan Stolts and Brian Lewis and learn about the prerequisites to becoming Azure certified. In Part 1 we’ll cover Azure Basics and help you understand what is possible with cloud computing as well as getting you started on your journey in becoming a cloud architect.
See here for more ways to view or download!
- What is the 70-534 Architecting Azure Solutions Certification and how can it help IT Pros?
- Azure Basics – What is the Azure Cloud?
- What are the Certification Jump Start Events and how do I learn more about them?
- What is a Cloud Architect exactly?
- What are the different cloud services offered in Azure?
- Where do I go to for more information?