Yung Chou, Kevin Remde and Dan Stolts kick off a new multi-part Windows 10 series today and in Part 1 they discuss the many ways you can deploy, upgrade and manage Windows 10 in your Enterprise environment.
- [2:15] What should we consider first before deploying Windows 10?
- [5:20] Compatibility, and having to test all of our applications has historically been the hold-up with regard to businesses upgrading to a new OS. What’s the recommendation?
- [9:02] So, if I’ve decided I’m ready to deploy Windows 10, what tools should I consider using?
- [12:40] Is Microsoft recommending wipe-and-load of existing systems, or what?
- [18:02] Are there any instances when I shouldn’t do an in-place upgrade?
- [24:02] Tell me a little more about the provisioning option.
- [27:15] I’ve heard of “Windows-as-a-Service”.. what does that mean as far as future updates and upgrades?
- [40:02] Where should we go for more information?