The Jan 11th edition of 31 Days of Server (VMs) in the Cloud is now live at Step-by-Step: Running FREE Linux Virtual Machines in the Cloud with Windows Azure – 31 Days of Servers in the Cloud – Part 11 of 31.
The Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering supports running Windows virtual machines and Linux virtual machines in the Cloud. In this article, Keith Mayer provides step-by-step guidance for running a new Linux virtual machine in the cloud using our Windows Azure platform.
That’s right, Linux! …
You can find the landing page for the 31 day series at https://aka.ms/iaas31
Get Started Now – Create a free Windows Azure Account (NOTE: Free Account requires a Credit Card during registration but you will NOT be billed if you do not manually change your account to a Production/Pay Account)
Also of interest:
- 31 Days of Server (VMs) in the Cloud Series Index Page – links to entire series
- “Call-To-ACTION!” Challenge
- Windows Azure Poster-Free Download-WOW
- TechNet Radio: ITProGuru vs. Servers in the Sky
- Everything You Could Ever Want to Know About SQL Azure-Get Smart On SQL Azure Here
- Early Experts FREE online study group with certification exam preparation
- Early Experts Study Lab Setup Process