I really tried my best to spell the title out with the letter OFFICE and think I may have pushed it a bit with the "C" but hey, not mad for a monday!
- There were 47 Million page views on the UK page in October 2007
- Over 6 million visits a month to the UK site alone
- Clip art is the most popular (1.3M visits per month)
- 150,000 pieces of Clip Art exist and this is constantly being updated
- By looking at failed searches, the team can work out what content is missing. For example, last Christmas, there were a lot of searches for mince pies, Christmas pudding and crackers. They don't really have these in the US so this year over 500 images were acquired and loaded up over the year, sourced for the UK alone. UK pictures like London buses also featured.
- The self paced training on Office Online is really superb and companies can reuse it in their own training plans. I think this one of our best kept secrets.
- Did you know you can submit your own community templates to Office Online?