On already activated KMS client a Windows Activation window comes up with the error
An error has occurred:
Description: The Security processor reported that the trusted data store was rearmed.
1. Changes in the default permissions of the “C:ProgramDataMicrosoftCryptoRSAMachineKeys” .
2. Corruption in the Licensing Files. (tokens.dat)
3. If you have run the slmgr.vbs /rearm command and try to run any other activation command(/dlv or /dli for example) prior to rebooting you will experience this error. You must reboot after using the slmgr.vbs /rearm command prior to attempting activation.
1. Change the directory on the command prompt by typing in
(For Vista and Windows 2008)
(For Win 7 and Windows 2008 R2)
2. Backupy tokens.dat to tokens.old by typing the command and copy the token.dat from activated machine.
ren tokens.dat tokens.old
3. Activated using slmgr command by typing in
– slmgr –ato (using Internet)
– slui.exe -4 (using telephone)