At some customer meetings I get questions on Contact Center and Attendant software, 3p vendors that can work together with Lync and by that solved customer demands and give a wide range of possibility for choosing between vendors.
In Lync we have IRV and ACD like functions, but in some cases customer have specially needs then it’s very nice to have 3p vendors to solved this.
I also get questions on mobile line state in Lync and Attendant, some of them can actually do that with the information coming from the Mobile Telco, like TDC, Telia; Telenor etc. show it in Attendant software and push it to Lync as well.
Coexist with the old PBX/IPT systems it also one the things that some of them can do, so in a migration stage the Attendant can get line state from the PBX , Mobile and presence from Lync.
Please find below a choice of some vendors in the Nordics, covering from big to minor solutions and simple to very complex solutions:
- Visionutveckling http://www.vision8020.dk/Løsninger/MicrosoftLync/tabid/541/Default.aspx
- Trio http://www.trio.com/web/d382f308-a67a-4c26-8737-8bcf321fb4a6.aspx
- Blue position http://www.blueposition.com/fileadmin/user_upload/Download/MobileStatus_OCS/LYNC_SOLUTION_BRIEF__MobileStatus_.pdf (*Mobile presence solution)
- Miralix: http://www.miralix.dk/Microsoft_Lync-72.htm
- Zylinc http://www.zylinc.com/mobile-presence.234.html
- Scantalk http://www.scantalk.com/viewpage.php?page_id=7
- Competlla http://competella.com/Products.aspx
- Samwin http://www.telecomsoftware.com/samwin/Home/Functions/Attendant/Description/tabid/58/language/en-US/Default.aspx
- Altigen http://www.altigen.com/maxacd.aspx
- Interactive intelligence http://www.inin.com/ProductSolutions/Pages/MS-Integrations.aspx
- Telia CallGuide https://www.contactcenter.telia.se/callguide/
- ************ Other Contact Centers ***********
- PeterConnects: http://www.peterconnects.com/attendant-english
- Aspect http://www.aspect.com/Pages/Company/2010PressReleases/Aspect-to-Deliver-Small--to-Mid-Size-Turnkey-Contact-Center-Product-Built-for-Microsoft-Lync.aspx
- Geomant ContactExpert: http://www.contactexpert.info/
- Clarity Connect: http://connect.claritycon.com/
- ComputerTalk: http://www.computer-talk.com/microsoft
- PrairieFyre: http://www.prairiefyre.com/products/contact-center/microsoft-lync-server/overview/summary/
- Zeacom: http://www.zeacom.com/nz-parent-menu-solutions/partner-platforms/microsoft
- Voxtron: http://www.voxtron.com/products/voxtron-communication-center/voxtron-client-for-ms-lync/
- Datapulse Intuition Attendant : http://www.datapulse.com/europe/solutions/solutionsformicrosoft.aspx
- Luware Contact Center : http://www.microsoft.com/de-ch/showcase/details.aspx?uuid=acdea4d8-f1fd-442f-887c-4837b37a8e7f
- Genesys: http://www.genesyslab.com/
- Espera: http://www.advatel.com.au/content/view/241/242/
- Collab: https://www.collab.pt/index.aspx
Right now (09-05-12) it’s only following Contact Centers that has an Lync ISV qualification (more information on this here)
The Lync ISV qualification program is designed to help ensure that qualified applications meet customer expectations for specific scenarios. The program defines specific requirements for interoperability with Lync Server and Exchange Server, installation, set-up and configuration, documentation, and support. Designed with enterprise class industry standards, testing covers performance, reliability, and SDK/API utilization.
Only products that meet rigorous and extensive testing requirements and conform to the specifications and test plans will receive qualification.
Geomant ContactExpert: http://www.contactexpert.info/
If you have other good 3p vendors that can deliver Contact Center applications or Attendant software and will work with Lync/OCS please post a comment