Unified Messaging (UM) language packs allow an Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) UM server to speak additional languages to callers and recognize other languages when callers use ASR or when voice messages are transcribed. UM language packs contain:
- Pre-recorded prompts, for example “After the tone, please record your message. When you’ve finished recording, hang up, or press the # key for more options.” in the language of the UM language pack.
- Grammar files that are used by a UM server to lookup the names of given users in the directory in the language of the UM language pack.
- Text to Speech (TTS) translation so that content (e-mail, calendar, contact information, etc.) can be read to callers in the language of the UM language pack.
- Support for Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), which allows callers to interact with UM using the voice user interface (VUI) in the language of the UM language pack.
- Support for Voice Mail Preview which allows users to read the transcript of voice mail messages in a specific language from within a supported e-mail client such as Outlook or Outlook Web Access.
get it here