We have recently published or updated the following support content for Configuration Manager.
How-To or Troubleshooting
10082 Troubleshooting PXE boot issues in Configuration Manager
- Online Troubleshooting Guide that helps administrators diagnose and resolve PXE boot failures in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr 2012 or ConfigMgr 2012 R2) and later versions. Read More https://support.microsoft.com/help/10082.
4040243 How to enable TLS 1.2 for Configuration Manager
- This article describes how to enable TLS 1.2 for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. This description includes individual components, update requirements for commonly-used Configuration manager features, and high-level troubleshooting information for common problems. Read More https://support.microsoft.com/help/4040243/.
4037828 Summary of changes in System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1706
- Release version 1706 of System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch contains many changes to help you avoid issues and many feature improvements. The "Issues that are fixed" list is not inclusive of all changes. Instead, it highlights the changes that the product development team believes are the most relevant to the broad customer base for Configuration Manager. Read More https://support.microsoft.com/help/4037828.
4036267 Update 2 for System Center Configuration Manager version 1706, first wave
- An update is available to administrators who opted in through a PowerShell script to the first wave (early update ring) deployment for System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1706. You can access the update in the Updates and Servicing node of the Configuration Manager console. This update addresses important late-breaking issues that were resolved after version 1706 became available globally. Read more https://support.microsoft.com/help/4036267.
4039380 Update for System Center Configuration Manager version 1706, first wave
- This update address important issues in the first wave (early update ring) deployment for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1706.This update is no longer available and has been replaced by update KB 4036267. Read more https://support.microsoft.com/help/4039380.
4041012 1702 clients do not get software updates from Configuration Manager
- After installing Configuration Manager version 1702, newly installed clients are unable to get updates from the Software Update Point. This can also occur if the Software Update Point is moved to a different server after installation of version 1702. Read More https://support.microsoft.com/help/4041012.
4038659 Existing computer records are not updated when new information is imported in System Center Configuration Manager version 1702
- When new information for an existing computer is imported, either through the Configuration Manager console or the ImportMachineEntry method, a new record is created for that computer. This causes changes to the existing collection membership, discovery properties, and task sequence variables for that computer. Read More https://support.microsoft.com/help/4038659.