Update Rollup 1 for System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1606, is now available. This update is available for installation in the Updates and Servicing node of the Configuration Manager console. Please note that if the Service Connection Point is in offline mode, you have to re-import the update so that it is listed in the Configuration Manager console. Refer to Install Updates for System Center Configuration Manager for details.

For complete details regarding UR1 for ConfigMgr 1606, including the list of issues that are fixed, please see the following:

3186654Description of Update Rollup 1 for System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1606 (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3186654)

J.C. Hornbeck, Solution Asset PM
Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Group

1. Daniel Olsson says:

Is the latest Win10 ADK now supported with ConfigMgr 1606 with this update ?

2. Thanks J.C. for keeping a update.

3. Merwin says:

Do you know when SCCM 2016 going to be released?

4. Ruben says:

Hello,

This update KB3186654 is stuck at installing. Also, I read another report where this update is stuck at downloading (https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/87c0f928-e7f6-42f3-b843-64d98378bfb8/1606-hotfix-kb3186654-downloading-stuck?forum=ConfigMgrDeployment).

Is this a known issue with this update?

5. Adam Brazier says:

I just finished the upgrade from 1511 to 1606 a few hours ago and I wanted to get this hotfix installed ASAP. Problem is, the status has been stuck at downloading for almost 3 hours now. My ISP link is 1Gbps and i’m sure this hotfix isn’t that large to take over 3 hours to download. Anything I should check? Wait it out? CMupdate.log states “no pending updates to process”.

6. Bill Schulze says:

I am seeing the following in the hman.log:
    INFO: File without BOM : (d:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\inboxes\hman.box\CFD\59bca34e-df87-4041-b9b7-f53395849e81.CMU) SMS_HIERARCHY_MANAGER 9/21/2016 12:25:19 PM 6896 (0x1AF0)
    Failed CryptAcquireContext(…): 0x80090014. SMS_HIERARCHY_MANAGER 9/21/2016 12:25:19 PM 6896 (0x1AF0)
    Failed to verify signature for file d:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\inboxes\hman.box\CFD\59bca34e-df87-4041-b9b7-f53395849e81.CMU SMS_HIERARCHY_MANAGER 9/21/2016 12:25:19 PM 6896 (0x1AF0)
    ERROR: Failed to validate CMU file d:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\inboxes\hman.box\CFD\59bca34e-df87-4041-b9b7-f53395849e81.CMU. SMS_HIERARCHY_MANAGER 9/21/2016 12:25:19 PM 6896 (0x1AF0)

This is for 4 cum files…not sure what is broke, but my hotfix 1 update is sitting at downloading, even though the status says all of the download steps are complete. Looks like it can’t verify the hotfix is legit, so it cannot proceed.

7. Luv Bhardwaj says:

I just downloaded the KB3186654. It was stuck for some time and when checked in dmpdownlaoder.log found one warning
    “WARNING: Failed to obtain easy setup payload. Retry in the next polling cycle”.

So I re-initiated “Check for updates” in “Updates and Servicing node” and after that sync started again and status changed to Available.

Regards,

1. Luv Bhardwaj says:

I Installed the KB3186654. It was showing installing status for long time in “Updates and servicing Status” node however the “Show Status” on the top of the console was showing all steps has been completed.

So I re-initiated “Check for updates” and it gave me a popup that newer version of console is present click ok to proceed. Once I did that it downloaded few dependent file and new console was installed and installation status for KB3186654 was showing as installed.

Regards