If you’re trying to enroll a device but running into problems, a good place to start troubleshooting is with the new System Center Configuration Manager Hybrid Diagnostic tool. The Hybrid Diagnostic tool runs a series of automated checks that will help reduce the amount of time it takes to find and fix problems, plus it provides insight into some of the more common configuration issues.
To use the tool, simply run it on the computer that hosts the service connection point and specify the device type and UPN. The Hybrid Diagnostic Tool will then run the following automated checks:
- Checks that the SMS Executive service is running.
- Checks for the service connection point certificate.
- Checks for potential conflicts between service connection point certificates.
- Checks for DNS CName entry for the specified UPN.
- Checks for device type enablement in Configuration Manager.
- Checks for known errors in Status Messages.
- Checks for UPN synchronization in AAD.
- Checks that the specified user is a member of the cloud user collection.
- Checks that the AAD ID and cloud user ID match.
- Checks for user exceeding device cap.
- Checks for multiple valid certificates present on Service Connection
If one of these checks fails, the More Info link will show you additional details regarding how to resolve the issue.
J.C. Hornbeck, Solution Asset PM
Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Group