A new Update Rollup package is now available for ConfigMgr 1602.
Issues that are fixed
Remote Control: The SccmRdpsystem.exe process stops running on Windows Embedded clients after you try to start Remote Control.
Site Systems: The DBSchemaChangeHistory table in the site database grows excessively because of incorrectly reported changes.
Microsoft Intune and mobile device management:
- The Service Connection Point may take 30 minutes to recognize a newly added Intune subscription.
- Some mobile device management actions, such as a remote wipe, can be initiated by using the incorrect certificate data. This causes those actions to fail.
- The Service Connection Point may try to renew the wrong certificate that's used to communicate with Microsoft Intune if multiple certificates are installed that have the same expiration date.
- An “Invalid parameter to CIM setting” message is displayed when you try to check the baseline deployment status of a custom IOS or Mac profile.
- The SMS_DMP_Connector registry key remains after you remove a Microsoft Intune subscription. Successive attempts to add a new Microsoft Intune subscription trigger authentication errors.
For complete details including download and installation instructions, please see the following:
3155482 – Update rollup for System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1602
J.C. Hornbeck, Solution Asset PM
Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Group