We are happy to announce that our first update for the current branch of System Center Configuration Manager has been released! The latest version of Configuration Manager is now 1602.
This update includes the following improvements:
- Client Online Status: You can now view the online status of devices in Assets and Compliance. New icons indicate the status of a device as online or offline.
- Support for SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups: Configuration Manager now supports using SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups to host the site database.
- Windows 10 Device Health Attestation Reporting: You can now view the status of Windows 10 Device Health Attestation in the Configuration Manager console to ensure that the client computers have a trustworthy BIOS, TPM, and boot software.
- Office 365 Update Management: You can now natively manage Office 365 desktop client updates using the Configuration Manager Software Update Management (SUM) workflow. You can manage Office 365 desktop client updates just like you manage any other Microsoft Update.
- New Antimalware Policy Settings: New antimalware settings that can now be configured include protection against potentially unwanted applications, user control of automatic sample submission, and scanning of network drives during a full scan.
This update also includes new features for customers using System Center Configuration Manager integrated with Microsoft Intune and much much more. For all the details see the following:
J.C. Hornbeck, Solution Asset PM
Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Group