Cumulative Update 3 for ConfigMgr 2012 SP2 and ConfigMgr 2012 R2 SP1 is now available

Hi everyone, Cumulative Update 3 (CU3) for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP2 and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1 is now available. There are a bunch of fixes in this release so I won’t list them all here, but for the details regarding the problems that were addressed and the functionality that is updated, please see the following:

3135680Description of Cumulative Update 3 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP2 and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1 (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3135680)

Note that this update applies to both releases: Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 2 (SP2) and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1).

J.C. Hornbeck, Sr. Solution Asset PM
Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Group

1. Amar singh4 says:

Hi,

Please tell how would i get window 10 update enable on my sccm 2012 r2 sp2.

is there any Cumulative Updates i need to install?

i tried to install CU5 but its getting version error.

Thanks

1. MGJG says:

Hi

I know that you could upgrade to SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 CU1

Starting Version Desired End Version Service Pack 2 Required R2 Service Pack 1 Required
      ConfigMgr 2012 RTM ConfigMgr 2012 SP2 Yes No
      ConfigMgr 2012 RTM ConfigMgr 2012 R2 SP1 Yes Yes
      ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 ConfigMgr 2012 SP2 Yes No
      ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 ConfigMgr 2012 R2 SP1 Yes Yes
      ConfigMgr 2012 R2 ConfigMgr 2012 R2 SP1 Yes No
      New install ConfigMgr 2012 SP2 Yes No
      New Install ConfigMgr 2012 R2 SP1 Yes Yes

2. Franz Schenk says:

And is this CU3 for SCCM 1511 as well?

3. Mike says:

I’m having trouble downloading any hotfixes. It just shows page cannot be displayed and if I do get through to the form I submit it and don’t receive any email. Is there a mirror where I can download this from? as the Microsoft site is having issues.

1. Joseph says:

Use a different browser generally sorts this.

1. Benjamin says:

I have the same problem, try with Firefox or IE11. I can’t download the patch.

Where i must chose the patch for download, they are nothing.

Any follow form Microsoft ?

Regards