The Client Installation and Assignment SuperFlow is a dynamic, interactive content model that provides you with detailed steps that you can use to prepare for and install the Configuration Manager 2007 client. This SuperFlow also provides you with the dataflow for background processes, additional resources related to client installation, and troubleshooting information for common issues.
You can find more details and download the Client Installation and Assignment SuperFlow here.
We also have six other SuperFlows currently available covering the following topics:
- Backup and Recovery SuperFlow for Configuration Manager 2007
- SuperFlow for Creating SQL Server Reporting Services Report Models in Configuration Manager 2007
- SuperFlow for Configuring Software Updates
- Software Update Deployment SuperFlow
- Software Updates Synchronization SuperFlow
- SuperFlow for Operating System Deployment via PXE
You can find the most current list of Configuration Manager 2007 SuperFlows here.
J.C. Hornbeck | System Center Knowledge Engineer
The App-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/appv/
The WSUS Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/sus/
The SCMDM Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mdm/
The ConfigMgr Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/configurationmgr/
The OpsMgr Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/operationsmgr/
The SCVMM Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/scvmm/
The MED-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/medv/
The DPM Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/
The OOB Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/oob/
The Opalis Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/opalis