Looks like they just announced the availability of the HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center over on the System Center product team blog. In case you’re not familiar with this, I have a brief intro and a link to the source below:
HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center enables Microsoft System Center customers to deploy, monitor, control, and optimize their HP ProLiant and HP BladeSystem platforms directly from Microsoft System Center products. This enhanced visibility into the health of HP servers and server blades enables faster response to server failures, reducing the risk of downtime for both physical and virtual environments. It also reduces deployment and update times and delivers greater control of server power to help IT organizations increase staff productivity and optimize use of power and cooling capacity.
• Deploy servers quickly: Quickly and reliably configure, deploy and update HP ProLiant servers through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, including pre-OS server configuration and firmware and driver update.
• Proactively monitor health: Enable System Center Operations Manager and System Center Virtual Machine Manager to respond intelligently to hardware events, including automating virtual machine evacuation from distressed hardware.
• Control from anywhere: Take control of servers regardless of location, reduce travel time, and accelerate server recovery by launching iLO Advanced directly from System Center Operations Manager.
• Optimize power confidently: Up to triple data center capacity by safely capping power usage to fit more servers within existing power envelopes – without putting the electrical infrastructure at risk – with Insight Control power management.
• Unmatched service levels: With HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center, customers can take advantage of Insight Remote Support, advanced server monitoring built on HP Systems Insight Manager, that automatically forwards HP ProLiant and BladeSystem service events to HP call centers and tracks server warranty and support contract status.
For more information on the HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center check out the guest blog post on the System Center blog from Scott Farrand of HP.
J.C. Hornbeck | Manageability Knowledge Engineer