What’s new for Transporter Suite in regards to Lotus Domino in the July 2008 Release.
Download the Suite from here -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=35FC4205-792B-4306-8E4B-0DE9CCE72172&displaylang=en
Customers have been asking what’s new or updated ? Below is the list based on customer feedback and our continued improvement in our products.
Domino User Migration (Move-DominoUser Cmdlet)
· Improved support for interoperability with ILM
· Additional periods in alias are replaced with underscore after migration
Multi-domain replication issue
· User migration fails with duplicate proxy address caused by RUS and move-dominouser DC concurrency.
· Custom Attributes now preserved from DirSync contacts
Domino Mail Migration (Move- DominoMailbox Cmdlet)
· Bcc: recipients now preserved
Attachment handling & text alignment
· Improved Attachment handling
· Improved handling of Hebrew text
Recurring Meetings & Appointments
· Better logic for maintaining parent-child relationship of recurring meetings
· Addressed issues with preserving Meeting Organizer role
· Relationship between meeting organizer and meeting attendee now preserved
· Improved handling for yearly recurring appointments and all day events
Domino Group Migration (Move-DominoGroup) Better extraction support · Better default handling for non-default names.nsf templates
Domino Group Migration (Move-DominoGroup)
Better extraction support
· Better default handling for non-default names.nsf templates