Pessoal, este é um pôster muito interessante que esclarece o funcionamento das configurações de redes e as opções relacionadas no SCVMM 2012 SP1. Veja:
· Download: VMM Networking Poster (PDF - 1.2 MB)
· Download: VMM Networking Poster (JPG - 5.7 MB)
Mais Informações: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=37137
· Plan your VMM networks using a logical view of VM networks, logical networks, and logical switches using a variety of configurations including VLAN-based configuration, no isolation, network virtualization, external networks, and with no virtual networking.
· Configure networking in VMM using configuration steps by roles including fabric administrators, tenant administrators, or by any user.
· Understand the network object model with diagrams of objects showing the relationships between objects.
· Extend VMM with options including using a vendor network-management server with extensions, connect a VM network to other networks by configuring the VM network with a gateway, and load-balance requests to VMs that make up a VMM service tier by adding a load balancer to VMM.
Obrigado pela leitura e até a próxima publicação,