At the Microsoft Management Summit 2008 in Las Vegas an announcement was made on the proposed release of Opsmgr interop connectors for IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console and HP OpenView for Windows and UNIX. These are currently in beta and may be downloaded from the Microsoft Connect site.
Details can be found on the System Center Team Blog
You can download the Cross Platform Extensions Beta through Microsoft Connect. To help you navigate to the right spot, follow these directions:
- Go to Microsoft Connect, and log in.
- Click on Connection Directory at the top menu.
- Scroll down the list of categories to System Center TAP/Beta.
- Within this category you will see the Program, "Operations Manager Public Beta (Cross Platform and Interop)". Click Apply Now.
- Complete the survey, and then you're in and can download the Ops Mgr Cross Plat Beta!