An update to the Windows Cluster Management Pack has been released (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=AC7F42F5-33E9-453D-A923-171C8E1E8E55&displaylang=en&displaylang=en)
Updates to this MP are discussed in the included MP Guide (snippet below). PLEASE NOTE: If you already have the Cluster MP 6277 installed this update will require that you uninstall the existing cluster MP files
before importing the 6.0.6277.1 MP files.
Original release of this guide
The following issues were addressed:
· A resource group with at least one offline resource was reported as offline.
· Resources containing the “\” character not monitored properly.
· Discovery rules that react to cluster changes will not work in low privilege environment and may not work even if the RunAs profile for the Cluster MP is configured.
· Alert/State/Event views moved from Microsoft.Cluster.Management.Library MP to Microsoft.Cluster.Management.Monitoring MP.
· ‘Enable EventLog Replication’ property has been removed from the Cluster Node class.
· Resource groups with special characters such as double quote in their name cause discovery problems.