Windows Server and System Center 2016 Technical Preview 5 is now available
Windows Server 2016 is the cloud-ready operating system that delivers new layers of security and Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that power your business. Try it and see for yourself how Windows Server 2016 can help:
- Reduce business risk with new layers of security built into the operating system.
- Drive datacenter efficiency with software-defined compute, storage and networking.
- Drive innovation with Windows Server and Hyper-V containers, Nano Server, and more.
- Explore the “Ten Reasons You’ll Love Windows Server 2016” blog and video series
- Register for the Windows Server 2016 webinar on May 5.
- Visit our Windows Server 2016 web page
- Follow our new Windows Server channel on Channel 9
- Download the evaluation: Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview
- Find marketing materials for use with your customers on the Microsoft Partner Network.
- Windows Server 2016 Datasheet
- Windows Server 2016 e-book
- New decks and infographics
System Center 2016 Highlights:
- Increase efficiency with simplified workflows and easier to use consoles
- Unlock new Windows Server 2016 capabilities for the software-defined datacenter
- Find broader support for heterogeneous environments, including Linux, Hyper-V, and VMware
- Access new capabilities for analytics, reporting, and orchestration in the cloud using native integration with Operations Management Suite