Users like you make all the difference in the quality of our products. The Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit Team will soon start recruiting Beta participants for our next version’s Beta program.
We’re currently recruiting users of Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010. We of course welcome anybody who is interested in the MAP product. Click here to find more about what MAP has to offer. MAP helps customers and partners with a host
of scenarios as software usage tracking, software and hardware inventory, assessments for migration, virtualization and the cloud.
We really look forward to having you involved in our Beta program and hearing your thoughts on the features we’ve added.
As a way of saying thank you there will be prizes. We don’t have all the details yet but in the past we gave away prizes such as Xbox 360s, Kinect for Xbox, and Zune media Players to a randomly selected subset of participants.
The Map Toolkit Team
To proactively express your interest in MAP please
- Go to http://connect.microsoft.com and click “Sign In” (in the upper right of the page)
- If you are not already registered with Microsoft® Connect, it will guide you through a quick (and free) registration process
- Make sure you say “yes” to being contacted about participating in new Microsoft Connect programs
- Once you have completed the registration, sign in to Microsoft® Connect
- Search for "Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit"
- Click join and you will be notified of beta programs and opportunities!
This announcement is sponsored by the Microsoft Solution Accelerators Team.
You can contact us at email@example.com