SharePoint Tidbit – Getting the error “Failed to use non CLS compliant type”

Hello All, My customer is currently running MOSS 2007 and as we prepare for there migration, we have created several PowerShell scripts to collect data. One of the script get’s the content database object and when I tried to get the property name of that database I got this error The field/property: “Id” for type:…

0

Blast from the Past

Hey All, One of my customers has a MOSS 2007 farm and we started having some problems with User Profile Sync between the Service and the Content Database.  This is not a new issue in anyway at all but, and the reason I'm writing this post is more for nostalgia as I found a post that I…

0