I have been waiting for ages to find this resource and I’m super excited to now provide you guys with it you can start to read about it here, then follow these steps for setup and finally follow these steps for provisioning.
This is an Open Source project that provides the following:
- A fully customizable SharePoint Online communication site - Formally known as the Toolkit for Teamwork, the Custom Learning training portal can be customized to add your organization's help, support, and community content
- Easy provisioning - Provision Custom Learning from the SharePoint Online Provisioning Service with just a few easy steps
- The ability to create your own training playlists - with Custom Learning, you can create targeted training playlists to meet the unique needs of your environment
- Up-to-date content - Custom Learning provides content through a Microsoft online content catalog, so the content at your site is regularly updated
- An online catalog of Microsoft content - Custom Learning is connected to an online catalog of Microsoft training content
- A SharePoint Online communication site - Custom Learning provides an easy-to-provision training portal that can be customized to the needs of your organization.
- SharePoint web part - Custom Learning provides a SharePoint web part that can be filtered to present targeted training content. Organizations can also use the Web part to create their own custom playlists.
You can use the Custom Learning site experience to provide links to any new or existing user community forums. Consider starting an internal user group, if you don't have one already, to enable people to share their success and learn from each other. If you don't have time to nurture an internal user group, you and your employees can join the Microsoft Office 365 Champion community for monthly training, membership in the online community, and early access to tools and resources for Office 365.
Once you have setup the site and provisioned it, its time customize it by following this article your able to do the following:
- Tailor Office 365 learning and adoption content for your environment
- Hide or show content to reflect the services or features supported in your organization
- Keep your content and users current with an up-to-date feed of learning content from Microsoft
- Build custom playlists and categories crafted specifically for your user's needs
Check out this article for steps to drive your users to your learning site.