Just keeping you in the loop , Microsoft recently released several new connectors:
- Azure Data Factory Azure Data Factory is a hybrid data integration service that allows you to create, schedule and orchestrate your ETL/ELT workflows at scale wherever your data lives, in cloud or self-hosted network. See this link for throttle limits and other documentation.
- MailParser Extract data from emails & automate your workflow with our powerful email parser software. Convert emails to Excel, parse leads from emails, and more. See this link for throttle limits and other documentation.
As well they have added new triggers, to help in automating your enterprise processes.
- Generic HTTP action that will allow you to call any SharePoint API using REST.
- Flow runs when an item or file is deleted from list.
Finally they added two new ways to share flows. Traditionally you had to add a user to the flow and they were then provided with edit permissions or you could add a user with run only permissions.
- You can set a list as the owner of the Flow and this would mean that anybody who has edit permissions on the list will have edit permissions on the flow, at the same time you can add that list as a run-only user and anybody who has read/write permission on the list will be able to run the Flow.
- You can add an O365 Group as an owner and all members will be able to edit or add that same group as a run-only user and all members will be able to run the Flow.