Microsoft UK are running a 2-day in-depth, instructor-led sales readiness workshop for partners. Partners will be introduced to the concepts of the Business Productivity Infrastructure Optimisation (BPIO) campaign to help understand the:
- Current market and the opportunities in the market
- Maturity model and how to identify a customer’s place in the lifecycle (Basic, Standardized, Rationalized, Dynamic)
- Customer Engagement Solutions (CES) framework and how to leverage the CES tools (Strategy Briefing, Architectural Design Session, and Proof of Concept) to move the sales process forward in a predictable and structured fashion
Targeted at System Integrator/Independent Software Vendor partners and sales and technical pre-sales support personnel, this sales training will help partners to understand Microsoft marketing strategies, field priorities, and technology capabilities as well as how to execute their own BPIO customer campaigns and selling activities independently.
Content includes Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC). The full running agenda is:
- The BI/ECM/UCC Opportunity
- What’s new in 2007
- Scenario Based Demo and Business Case
- BPIO Model in BI/ECM/UCC
- Partner Opportunities
Head here for details on how to register and for course date listings...
Ciao for now 🙂