We are keeping the pedal to the metal with our IT Camps!!
Industry experts estimate that over 70% of businesses now have more than one virtualization platform in their IT environment. IT pros who are fluent in several platforms have a considerable edge in their technical careers. Here’s your chance to expand your virtualization skillset for FREE – and become invaluable to your company, clients and customers.
Join us at this free, one-day technical workshop on Microsoft Virtualization for VMware IT professionals. Experienced Technical Evangelists will guide you through key scenarios and cover equivalent technologies from Microsoft and VMware. Complete all the hands-on labs and you’ll walk away ready to build your own lab environment for further evaluation and testing.
This event will help you to:
- Ramp up your knowledge of Microsoft virtualization technologies
- See how your existing VMware skillset translates in a Microsoft environment
- Compare and contrast the key Microsoft and VMware technologies
- Leverage available Microsoft tools to help manage a VMware environment
- Learn more about the upcoming enhancements to Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2
At a high level, as part of this course, you’ll learn about the following topics:
- Hyper-V Configuration, Clustering & Resiliency
- Virtual Machine Mobility, Backup & Replication
- Managing Hyper-V with Virtual Machine Manager
- A look at System Center 2012 R2 Preview
- VMware: Management, Integration, and Migration
In order to participate in the labs, please bring a modern laptop. Click HERE for more detailed system specs. All participants registering for the event should download Microsoft Hyper-V 2012 R2 Preview.
Register now and save your seat for this FREE, full-day event in your local area. For more information or to register, select the city near you.