Good Day Folks!
Just want to let you know about some training that is coming up if you are interested in taking the MS 70-659 – Windows Server 2008 R2 – Server Virtualization exam. I am actually studying now for this exam (I know….I should have taken this test a while back). Symon Perriman and Philip Helsel are delivering the session so you are getting quality presenters with quality information.
***Updated*** – I made a mistake. I thought it was FREE when it is actually $99 for the session. I apologize for the confusion.
New Jump Start! Microsoft Server Virtualization -- Get Certified!
Microsoft Learning is hosting a brand new class in the popular "Jump Start" series. We received rave reviews from the last Microsoft Virtualization Jump Start delivered earlier this year and know this new course will be another smash. Here are the details:
- What? "Exam 70-659: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization Jump Start"
- When? Thursday, October 6, 2011 from 8am – 5pm PDT
- How? Live virtual classroom (online)
- How much? $99 (includes an exam voucher valued at $150)
- Register Now!
Why get certified in Microsoft Virtualization?
In just three short years, Hyper-V market share has grown over 16% (IDC WW Quarterly Server Virtualization Tracker, March 2011). This shift to Microsoft Virtualization has been clear the past six months as IT Professionals are flocking to the Hyper-V certification and Microsoft Private Cloud solutions. It's easy to see that organizations who invest in IT Professionals with proven skills in current virtualization and Private Cloud skills will be a step ahead in this ever-changing cloud world.
Why is this Jump Start a good time investment?
This accelerated Jump Start is tailored for experienced IT professionals 2ho are familiar with Microsoft server technologies, Hyper-V, Virtual Machine Manager and Remote Desktop Role Services. Here are few other unique features of this course:
- Taught by highly-respected technologists, Symon Perriman and Philip Helsel
- A very fast-paced and demo-rich experience ensuring students have the expertise and confidence to become a MCTS: Windows Server 2008, R2, Server Virtualization.
- Students get opportunity to receive a weekly Virtualization coaching newsletter
- Includes an exam voucher with activation instructions during the training
- Register Now!
- Module 1: Installing and Configuring Host and Parent Settings
- Module 2: Configuring Child Settings
- Module 3: Managing and Monitoring Virtual Environments
- Module 4: Ensuring High Availability and Recoverability
- Module 5: Performing Migration
- Module 6: Configuring Remote Desktop (RD) Role Services Infrastructure