Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM Pacific Time
Welcome Time: 8:00 AM
Microsoft Office Bellevue
Civica Building 205 108th Avenue NE
Suite 400 Bellevue Washington 98004
The actual event is in Bellevue at the Microsoft “Civica” building but I mention it as Seattle because it will be well worth the drive to come see. For one, I know the guys delivering the sessions and the are top notch technical presenters that have been delivering live events for many years now. Plus, you just can’t miss sessions like these --
Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Interop with Linux and OS X
Things you will learning in this session….
· How to authenticate Active Directory users that are using a Linux workstation. Windows Server 2008 and Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 10 will be demonstrated.
· How to manage SLED desktops using Active Directory Group Policie Objects (GPO).
· Information on non Microsoft management tools for Linux and Apple OS X.
Running Open Source Software (OSS) on Window Server 2008
Brain candy for this session….
· How to install and configure Apache on Windows Server 2008
· How to install and configure PHP on Windows Server 2008
· How to install and configure MySQL on Windows Server 2008
· How to install and configure an application that uses PHP and MySQL
· Discuss how to run solutions using the Microsoft virtualization technologies
SQL Server 2008 and PHP Web Application Infrastructure
Think you can handle this???
· How to configure SQL Server 2008 on a Windows 2008 Server for use with PHP
· How to configure PHP to run on IIS 7 against an SQL 2008 database server
· Where to go for additional resources you may need to manage your new SQL Server 2008/IIS7/Windows2008 environment
Plus a lot more!
Register at the Technet Events Interop page now! Space is limited! I will be there and would love to meet some more of the locals!