Today we shipped Service Pack 2 for:
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- The ability to open, edit and save documents in version 1.1 of the OpenDocument Format for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. These applications now let users save, open, and edit files as OpenDocument Text (*.odt), OpenDocument Spreadsheet (*.ods), and OpenDocument Presentations (*.odp).
- Save As PDF or XPS add-in has been built into Office applications. Users no longer have to download and install the add-in separately.
- SharePoint offers support for a broader range of Web browsers.
For a list of the other 50 or so improvements and also the bugs that were fixed, visit the Office Sustained Engineering Blog, KB 953195 (Office Client), KB 953334 (Office Server) und KB 953338 (Windows SharePoint Server)
The Service Packs can be downloaded from here