Hello Again Readers/Viewers!
Have you checked out the System Center Orchestrator – Engineering Blog lately?
It is full of valuable information about Orchestrator – Tips, Tricks, Secrets… a veritable Technical Wonderland.
Here is the URL:
Some topics that may be of interest, especially for those of you who are starting to play with the Web Service and/or COM Interface:
- Accessing System Center 2012 Orchestrator Using the Web Service
- Cool Tool: Visualizing the Orchestrator Web Service
- Getting Deeper Information from Orchestrator via COM
- Getting Deeper Information from orchestrator via COM, part 2
- Getting Deeper Information from Orchestrator via COM, part 3
- Starting Runbooks and Stopping Jobs Using the System Center 2012 Orchestrator Web Service