I am not sure if you have seen this CodePlex Integration Pack yet… if you haven’t, you are in for a nice trweet… 🙂
After following the very simple instructions for deployment/install, I decided to give it a go!
The following is my experience with this neat-o IP so far (my first end-to-end test):
Integration Pack Configuration:
Connection Created with the name of the Account used: "OrchestratorGuy"
NOTE: The "Access Token" and "Access Token Secret" are generated after you authenticate to Twitter using the included "SMIP Twitter Authentication Tool".
- Activity Level Looping on "Get Tweets" IP Activity
- This allows me to completely control the Published Data Output and Log Output.
- "Tweet!" Activity takes data from the "Get Tweets" IP Activity
"Get Tweets" Activity
Filtering Tweets on text "SC2012OrchestratorRocks"
Published Data from the "Get Tweets" Activity is used to construct the "reply" Tweet.
Results of Orchestrated Tweeting!
- Step 1: Start Runbook
- Step 2: Send Test Tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/thanosrules/status/188130076536217600
- Step 3: Wait for Automated Reply Quoted Tweet
- Step 4: Voila! https://twitter.com/#!/OrchestratorGuy/status/188130209592123392
With my head in the clouds, and my tweet on the ground... 🙂
See, Datacenter Automation is Fun!