Readers/Viewers, this is just a simple post which will be directly referenced as “see also” content by the OIS 6.3 – Advanced Workflow & Best Practice Video Tutorial post.
OIS 6.3 – External Interfaces: Any interface which can integrate or orchestrate the initiation of OIS workflows.
Exposed OIS Integration Surfaces:
- Command Line Interface (OIS5StartPolicy.exe)
- SOAP Web Service (JBoss)
- Operator Console (JBoss)
- Remote Trigger (JBoss)
- Policy Launch URL (start – end video timestamps for topic (mm:ss): 02:17 – 04:20)
Common External Interface Execution Option Examples:
- Manual Initiation
- External Application (using the CLI for OIS)
- PowerShell (using the Web Service for OIS)
- API (using the Web Service for OIS)
- 8-Minute-Demo – OIS 6.3 – Best Practice Video Shorts – External Interfaces
NOTE: The following post was created to capture the various links and references for this topic.