Ok, I have to confess, this is more of a tutorial than a demo, but still, it is all about branding! 🙂
ORCHESTRATOR RC UPDATE (11/01/2011)
NOTE: The rest of this post is unchanged, and can be referenced for OIS 6.3 (documents and old IP) or Orchestrator (Video).
In this video you will be taken through…
- The various objects in the Integration Pack for Standard OIS Logging
- How to configure your workflows with these objects
- How I use them in an example (with OIS_EXPORT attached!)
This video will act as supplemental information for those two documents.
Because this video is quite long, I have logged when certain parts of the tutorial are taking place, so that you can jump ahead or back based on the information you are looking for:
- 00:00:00 – Introduction to the IP
- 00:00:34 – Install/Configuration of the IP
- 00:04:44 – Introduction to the IP Objects
- 00:06:33 – Building out a Logging Scenario Workflow
- 00:23:48 – Testing the Logging Scenario Workflow
- 00:27:48 – Building out a Restartability Scenario Workflow
- 00:30:04 – Testing the Restartability Scenario Workflow
- 00:34:18 – Getting Logging Information and Conclusion
As you will notice, I have attached a sanitized OIS_EXPORT of the workflows that I created in the video. Please make sure you have the IP for Standard OIS Logging before importing these workflows.