We've had a great response to the various virtual training events we've been posting and we've heard that these aren't just valuable for your teams, but for you as well. Continuing along that vein, we have an upcoming virtual event series that covers the ins and outs of SQL Server 2012.
Microsoft Canada is hosting Microsoft SQL Server webcast series. These events are designed to help you learn more about Microsoft Tools and new capabilities of Microsoft SQL Server – the most popular database in Canada*
Webinars will be run weekly beginning March 19th and include the following topics:
- Session 1: Control your SQL Server assets with the MAP Toolkit
- Session 2: SQL Server Private Cloud: Value of Server Consolidation
- Session 3: SQL Server 2012 High Availability
- Session 4: Microsoft solutions for Big Data
- Session 5: SQL Server 2012 Microsoft Business Intelligence
- Session 6: Enterprise Information Management (EIM): Bringing Together SSIS, DQS, and MDS
- Session 7: SQL Server 2012 Application Development
- Session 8: SQL Server 2012 Database Engine Improvements
Share your thoughts during the webcast. Our experts will be available after the webcast to answer your questions.
You can follow up with us after each webinar on twitter @CanSQL (please use #SQLwebcast tag) to ask questions about the content or you can post your questions to MS SQL Server Professionals-Canada LinkedIn group.
*IDC Survey, 2012. More than 66% of surveyed by IDC organizations called SQL Server a Primary database for their business.