As a manager it can be difficult to balance the career and skills development you want your team to pursue, while still being able to get the job done. We’ve all been there, we want our teams to continually grow their skills so they can be better in their current role and help get them ready for the next one, at the same time, they still have a job to do and are probably already working longer hours than we’d all like. But how do you create the next IT Innovator on your team?
One of the tools that could be helpful in this endeavor is a contest we’ve put together. For once, having your head in the clouds is actually a good thing! The contest helps build the knowledge your team will need to become the go-to cloud person (or team) in your company. They can learn all about the Microsoft Private Cloud with:
- Free evaluations (trials) of Windows Server 2012 and System Center 2012
- Microsoft Virtual Academy courses on Windows Server, System Center and the Private Cloud
- Guided labs focused on the Microsoft Private Cloud
The great thing about these resources is not only to they help build skills, each one completed gives them another chance to win the grand prize of $5,000. And if they hurry and complete the steps by November 30th, 2012, they’ll have a chance at the early bird prize: a 3-Screen Bundle worth $3,000.*
So if you like the idea of helping your team build their skills and knowledge, while providing a great incentive to do it, why not pass this along and suggest they visit the Cloud Leader Contest site today!
*Full Contest Rules are Available here
- Contest Period: The Microsoft Canada Inc. “Cloud Leader” Contest begins on November 2, 2012 and ends on June 30, 2013
- Early Bird Prize : To be eligible for a chance to win the Early Bird Prize , your Registration and Entries must be submitted and received between October 26, 2012 at 12:00:01 p.m. ET and November 30, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Early Bird Deadline”).
- Eligibility: Contest is open to individual legal residents of Canada