A learning experience designed to help executives and organizational leaders participate in strategic conversations about why and how the Cloud transforms business.
There’s no shortage of buzz around “the Cloud.” Everybody’s talking about it. But, really, what is it? Do you understand the jargon? Can you clearly articulate why and how these technologies drive your customers’ businesses? How can business leaders provide employees with cloud skills and why is it important to start that process now? You have told us you’re not fully prepared to lead Cloud conversations with your customers and could use a little “kick-start.” Well the Cloud 101 Jump Start is it.
This will help you and your organization understand the Cloud and Microsoft’s uniquely complete approach to helping companies embrace cloud solutions. Check out the details:
- Event Title: “Cloud 101 Jump Start”
- Date/Time: March 13, 2012 from 9:00am – 1:00pm PST
- Where: Live virtual classroom (online from wherever you are)
- Cost: FREE!
- Target audience: Microsoft Partner Business Leaders (CxOs, VPs, Directors, Sales & Marketing, Technical Decision Makers)
Why is this Jump Start a good time investment?
This live, virtual event is designed to provide business leaders a targeted, executive overview of the Cloud, and how key Microsoft products enable companies to leverage the Cloud in an industry-leading variety of ways. The engaging experience is tailored for busy executives who need the knowledge and confidence to actively participate in these key customer conversations. Additionally, this course designed so Microsoft Learning Partners can redeliver it directly to their customers in order to help them understand the Microsoft Cloud. Here are few unique benefits of this course:
- Understand the Cloud: You have the opportunity to learn from experts experienced in clarifying complex technical topics with concise explanations. Check out the instructor bios below.
- Understand Microsoft’s Position: This engaging conversational learning experience will help business leaders understand why Microsoft public, private and hybrid cloud solutions are unique and making such a splash in the industry.
- Prepare Your Organization Appropriately: The Cloud provides an exciting new computing paradigm that is dramatically changing the technology landscape for your customers and the career direction for their team members. This event is designed to help you understand the skills paths they’ll need as they migrate to Microsoft Cloud solutions.
Cloud 101 Jump Start Course Outline (all times US Pacific):
09:00am: Understanding the Cloud Movement
- Industry Transformations
- Cloud Terminology
- Public Cloud vs. Private Cloud
- Your Customers’ Challenges Today
- How the Cloud Changes Organizational Roles & Required Skills
10:00am: Microsoft Public Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Drivers & Obstacles
- Microsoft Public Cloud Products for Consumers
- Microsoft Public Cloud Products for Businesses
- Microsoft Windows Azure Platform
- Microsoft Office 365
11:00am: Microsoft’s Private Cloud Solutions
- “All about the App”
- Cross-platform from the Metal Up
- Foundation for the Future
- The Cloud on Your Terms
12:00pm: Delivering your own Cloud 101 Jump Start (Training for Learning Partners)
- The components of a Courseware Library Jump Start course
- Determining your approach and Best Practices
What’s a “Jump Start” Course?
Training specifically designed for experienced technologists whose jobs demand they know how to best leverage new, emerging Microsoft technologies. These advanced courses assume a certain level of expertise and domain knowledge, so they move quickly and cover topics in a fashion that enables teams to effectively map new skills to real-world situations.