Think that centralized project management systems are only important for large enterprises? Think again – even small companies can have many projects on the go. The question is, can you manage your projects better and be more efficient while saving money?
- Why project management is important
- How to identify when it’s time to move to a centrally managed solution
- Best practises on making your implementation a success
- What’s new in Project Server 2010
- Project 2010 and Project Server 2010 main website
- Project 2010 Case Studies
- Project Server on TechNet
- Do More Than Manage – Gord’s blog
- Agora’s EPM Keys to Success (pdf)
On Demand Player
Subscribe to the podcast (so you don’t miss an episode)
The Align IT program is dedicated to keeping IT leaders informed about what really matters in business and technology. We do that through in-person events, web casts, our blog and of course, this podcast series. You can find more information about the Align IT program at www.microsoft.ca/alignit.
Comments, suggestions and ideas for future topics can be left below as a comment or emailed directly to the Align IT program feedback alias at email@example.com. You can also reach us on our toll free comment line at 1-800-693-3827.