I have worked and taught as an IT Pro and as a Developer. I appreciate both areas for IT practitioners.
This one caught my attention since it is a special awards program for Developers.
MSDN Code Awards is a program targeted to the Professional Developer. It’s a special community awards program that recognizes contributions of Developers & Development teams for their technical excellence, outstanding contributions in the community, business savvy or all round passion for the art of Development.
There are two award categories:
- Developer of the Year Award – $2000 Prize and $1000 donation to Charity plus trip to Energize IT in June 2007** see rules
- Development TEAM of the Year Award - $4000 Prize, $1000 donation to Charity plus trip to Energize IT in June 2007** see rules
- Mark Relph: Director: Developer & Platform Evangelism, Microsoft Canada,
- Stephen Ibaraki: Vice President, Canadian Information Processing Society,
- Barnaby Jeans: Senior IT Advisor, Microsoft Canada,
- Kate Gregory: Founding Partner, Gregory Consulting and,
- Barry Gervin: Principle Consultant, Objectsharp Consulting
Want more information, go to: