Once again, Gartner has positioned Microsoft in the Leaders Quadrant in the 2013 Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms, based on its completeness of vision and ability to execute in the BI and analytics market.
Whether you are in the process of creating your enterprise Business Intelligence strategy or looking for a solution to provide deeper insights into specific pain points within your business, we can assist you through our Business Intelligence QuickStart. The QuickStart will demonstrate the capabilities of the Microsoft Business Intelligence platform and the ease of implementation of a solution on this platform.
As part of this free* 5-day QuickStart project, you will receive:
• An overview of the Microsoft Business Intelligence platform
• Reports and dashboards for a specific scenario incorporating your own data
• Observations about your firm’s BI environment from a Microsoft Gold Certified Business Intelligence Partner
• Recommendations and next steps for solving your Business Intelligence Needs
* This offer is valid till March 31, 2013. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
If you are interested in the offer please contact us
Did You Know?:
The 5-day BI QuickStart is also available as one of the engagements through SQL Server Deployment Planning Services. Customers with Software Assurance (SA) and a minimum of 5 days of Planning Services vouchers can use these to deliver a BI QuickStart engagement. More information about deployment planning services can be found here.