The Boston Office 365 user group is launching on Thursday, May 22, 2014 from 6-8 PM at the Microsoft New England R&D (NERD) Center, 1 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA.
I have the privilege of presenting the first session, which will be an overview of Office 365. You can read more about my session and register to attend here.
There are a variety of ways for you to connect with our user group. These include:
- Boston Office 365 User Group Website
- Boston Office 365 LinkedIn Group
- Follow the Boston Office 365 User Group on Twitter
- Join the Boston Office 365 User Group Yammer Network
If you are looking for more information about Office 365, the following sites may be helpful:
- Office 365 for Enterprises Information
- Office 365 Service Descriptions
- Office 365 Fast Track
- Office 365 Technology Blog
- Office 365 Trust Center
- Join the Office 365 IT Pro Network on Yammer
I am looking forward to seeing everyone at our first meeting in 2 weeks!