This promises to be a great event – Bring Innovation into Focus – Executive Workshop with Microsoft & Pcubed
This limited seating Executive event will take place on Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 in Waltham, MA and is targeted at large enterprise customers– primarily those with more than 1,000 employees. We look forward to hosting you!
Register today by sending an email to email@example.com
Let our experts help you manage your organization’s innovation lifecycle!
INNOVATION…the Key to a Business’ Success, today!
According to a recent survey, over 60% of surveyed companies indicated that their organization’s strategy depends totally or largely on innovation.
However, less than 20% were satisfied in their ability to execute against the key aspects of innovation – including idea identification, development, commercialization and achieving consistent innovation performance.
How does an organization drive a consistent innovation performance which results in greater return on their innovation investments?
Innovation should be viewed and treated as any other business discipline – requiring tools, processes, systems and people to achieve a consistent high level of performance.
This session will expose how today’s innovators are:
· Leveraging social networking and enterprise search to enhance the innovation process
· Instilling structure and process to minimize the ad-hoc nature of innovation
· Leveraging rich collaboration and communication technologies to connect internal communities as well as external partners and customers
· Empowering people to contribute and discover new ideas
· Analyzing and optimizing the investment portfolio, and executing with discipline
· Defining and tracking key metrics to enable process visibility and management insight
Please note that this agenda is subject to change. A final event agenda will be sent to those who register, in advance of the event.