Couldn’t make it to Vegas this year? Best of SharePoint Conference Comes to You!
This event is being offered in February 2010 exclusively for Microsoft Northeast region enterprise customers. Details are below. Please contact me or your Microsoft Account Manager for more information on how to register.
- Keynote & Office/SharePoint 2010 Overview – Presented by a Microsoft Senior Product Manager
- Best Rated Content from the National SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas – Featuring 4 presenters from the original SharePoint Conference
- Breakout sessions will include:
- Overview of Social Computing in SharePoint 2010
- Enterprise Search 2010 Overview: SharePoint and FAST
- Introduction to SharePoint Applications using InfoPath and Forms Services 2010
- Introducing PowerPivot (aka Project "Gemini") – The New Self-Service Business Intelligence You’ve Been Waiting For
- ECM for the Masses – How SharePoint 2010 delivers on the promise
- Customer and partner panel discussion – Using SharePoint 2007 for Internet, Extranet and Intranet Services
- SharePoint 2010 Hands On Labs for the IT Pro and Developer – Provided by Critical Path Training and led by a SharePoint MVP
- Business Productivity Immersion Labs – Experience collaboration solutions through the eyes, ears and fingertips of your end users
- Microsoft Valued Partner Reception – Have a look at local partner solutions for leveraging and enhancing your SharePoint investment…and a chance to win some great prizes!