On Friday, March 20, 2009 from 8:30am – 4:00pm, I will be leading another 1 day technical hands-on lab related to Office 2007 deployment.
The event will be held at the Microsoft offices at 201 Jones Rd., Sixth Floor, Waltham, MA 02451
Space is limited and attendance is restricted to Northeast enterprise customers only. Register Today!
Join us for the Deploying and Managing Office 2007 in the Enterprise hands on lab to learn about the new tools and technologies to deploy the 2007 Microsoft Office System. In this event, you will receive practical technical information and proven techniques necessary to design, customize, and deploy an Office 2007 installation in your environment. You will be given the deep technical assistance required to better plan your organization’s deployment, and have the opportunity to work with experienced resources that can help resolve potential deployment blockers and other upgrade related issues.
Join us for this one-day hands-on-lab and get technical information and experience on the following:
- Planning for the deployment of Office 2007
- Office Resource Kit
- Deploying the 2007 Microsoft Office system with the Deployment Workbench
- Office Customization Tool (OCT)
- Multi-language integration
- Local installation source
- Group Policy Object templates and accelerators
- Office Migration Planning Manager (OMPM) scanning tool
- Detecting add-ins
- Handling macro and Access database concerns
- Converting documents to Office 2007
- Compatibility of Office 2007 with prior formats
- Strategies and tools for ramping users up on the new Office 2007 fluent user interface
- Best practices in the Enterprise
What is a hands-on-lab?
These aren’t your typical IT training class. They are delivered by Microsoft Field Technical Specialists with real world deployment experience. These hands-on labs are for experienced IT Pros who want to gain hands-on practice and experience with Microsoft’s Office deployment technologies. You can expect to spend the majority of the time interacting with the deployment tools / technologies in your own virtual lab environment with a moderate level of instructor presentation.
Who Should Attend?
These courses are for IT Professionals and Technical Decision Makers who require a in-depth knowledge of Microsoft’s deployment technologies and tools.
To get the most from this course, you will need to be familiar with the Windows and Office desktop environment.
Register Today! This special, no charge training event will fill quickly and space is limited, so be sure to register as soon as possible to reserve your seat. Note that attendance is restricted to Northeast enterprise customers only.