Thanks again to all of the customers that joined us at our Office 2007 events in New York & New England during the past 2 weeks to hear more about:
- The business & technical value of Office 2007
- How the Office Client integrates with the Office system server products: SharePoint, Exchange & Office Communications Server (OCS)
- Best practices & tools for deployment & file conversion
- Available training & learning resources
It was great getting to meet with so many customers & I enjoyed discussing how you’re using Office today & your plans for Office 2007.
As requested, the slides from our presentations have been posted on line:
- Office 2007 Overview – Presented by Kevin Bauman
- Office 2007 System – Better Together – Presented by Chris Bortlik in New York
- NOTE: This presentation is similar to the demonstrations that we did in the Microsoft Technology Center (MTC) in Waltham, MA
Happy Holidays to all!