Back in August of 2014 Microsoft released version 1.0 of the Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool (view my previous post here). Today I’m happy to announce the release of version 1.2!
The following new features have been updated/added:
- Support for all regions (apart from US) along with associated currencies.
- Support for D-Series virtual machines.
- Export data with new regions and currency symbols.
- Updated instance prices for all regions and currencies.
- Total monthly costs are now calculated over 31 days that’s 744 hours and is aligned with the costs displayed in the Azure portal. (In version 1.0 costs were calculated over 30 days).
Estimated runtime of 31 days
D-Series VMs Added
Updated Regions and Currencies
Note: This tool is released for United States, please consult local pricing information for other countries.
New to Azure? Sign up for a free trial today: http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/
For questions about the tool, or would like to send valuable feedback/comments, please write to feedbackAzureCalc@microsoft.com