Are you looking for a career that utilizes your passion for technology? Do you enjoy explaining the business value of complex Microsoft solutions? Are you interesting in joining a team of senior technology professionals who, as trusted advisors, help Microsoft Partners in developing new or improving existing solution practices?
We have an indirect sales model predicated on effective recruitment, development, management, and support of a highly productive Partner channel. The Partner Technology Advisor (PTA) is a senior technology role intended to develop and guide Microsoft’s managed Partners’ solution practices.
Your specific PTA role responsibilities will include:
Partner technical sales capacity development:
- Support the Partner Account Manager (PAM) in Partner business planning, Partner portfolio development, sales pipeline reviews, periodic business reviews, as well as other areas where the PTA’s knowledge of the Partner could be of assistance in impacting the Partner business and relationship.
- Assess Microsoft Partner technology sales capacity by using a consistent process, applying an established set of criteria to provide a foundation for the Microsoft Partner’s development plan, and establish “gives and gets” with the Partner.
- Present solutions and product technical knowledge in one-to-one, one-to-few, and one-to-many engagements.
Co-selling with Microsoft Partners:
- As a part of Partner development, engage with Microsoft Partners on first sales opportunities with new solution practices or with new versions of Microsoft technologies.
- Coach Microsoft Partners on effective product demonstration techniques and tools, as well as demonstrate the products when necessary to instruct Microsoft Partners on effective demonstration techniques.
- Support Microsoft Partners in the competitive sales engagement process.
- Provide guidance on optimal technical solutions to both customers and Partners.
Evangelize Microsoft solutions:
- Present in 1:Few and 1:Many engagements and events.
- Support new product launches or strategic initiatives with Microsoft Partners.
Successful candidate will exhibit the following qualities:
- Fresh graduate in IT (master, MBA) with good educational track (2011 – 2012 yr is a must)
- Fluent English
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s vision and how to solve business problems with Microsoft solutions.
- Understanding of the sales process and solution selling techniques.
- Technical sales background will be a plus
In case of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org