Get Your Data Ready For AI
AI is useless without well-organized data, that is what Data Governance is about. Did you know? Most data scientists spend only 20 percent of their time on actual data analysis and 80 percent of their time finding, cleaning, and reorganizing huge amounts of data, which is an inefficient data strategy.
Is your data ready for AI and Analytics? Are you satisfied with your data security, availability and your applications performance? Is your organization ready for upcoming SQL Server 2008/2008R2 End of Support? Join our webinar series to learn how you can improve Security, Data Governance and Information Quality with SQL server 2017 and Azure SQL services.
- September 27, 2018 - Get your Data ready for AI & Data Science
- October 4, 2018 - 5 reasons to move your SQL Server database to Azure SQL Managed Instance (PAAS)
- October 11, 2018 - SQL Server 2008 and 2008R2 End of Life: time to think about the future
- October 18, 2018 - Overview of SQL Server Integration Services (ETL) and SQL Server Analysis Services (Semantic Layer) in the Azure Cloud
- October 25, 2018 - Lightning fast query performance on massive volumes of data with Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- November 1, 2018 - 3 compelling reasons to run your Open Source Database in Azure
- November 8, 2018 - Power BI: Analytics Done Right
- November 15, 2018 - Running Big Data solutions on Azure: HDP, HDInsight/Spark or Databrick?
Transform Your Business with AI and IoT
Artificial intelligence (AI) makes it possible for machines to learn from experience and perform human-like tasks. Using AI and Data Science, computers can be trained to accomplish specific tasks by processing large amounts of data and recognizing patterns in the data.
Additionally, implementation of Internet of Things capabilities within your organization allows you to leverage AI to optimize your physical operations and turn device and sensor data into true insight. Join these webinars to learn how transforming your critical business processes & applications with AI & IoT to innovate & evolve ahead of your competitors.
- November 22, 2018 - Microsoft’s Team Data Science Process (TDSP)
- November 29, 2018 - Integrating AI in your solutions with Microsoft AI platform
- December 6, 2018 - Considerations for developing using BOT Technology
- December 17, 2018 - The Top 7 considerations when choosing A Digital Care solution
- On Demand - Top 5 Best Practices for Successful IoT Implementations
How to Buy?
You are ready to start a project and now you want to learn how you can acquire Microsoft product and servicers to identify most cost-effective option. Please join this webinar to learn about Microsoft products and services pricing and how to buy
- On Demand - Demystifying SQL Server 2017 and How to Buy
- September 20, 2018 - Running SQL in the Cloud and how to buy
Are you thinking of deploying a Modern BI, Predictive Analytics, AI or Big Data solution? Is it time to upgrade from SQL Server 2005/2008, move to the Cloud or consolidate your data infrastructure to improve the performance, optimize the cost and achieve higher flexibility? Interested in migrating from Oracle, Sybase or DB2 to save money and improve security?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, then you might be interested in a complimentary Workshop, Assessment or Proof of Concept. Learn more
*No purchase necessary. Contest open to residents of Canada excluding Quebec and Public Sector employees. There are 3 prizes available per webcast (total of 36 prizes) to be won consisting of Microsoft Branded Laptop Bag (est. retail value $70). Odds depend on number of entries. Selected participant is required to answer correctly a skill-testing question. Entry deadline <11:59PM> ET on <December 20, 2018>. Limit 1 entry per person/webinar and limit 1 prize per person. For complete details, see Official Contest Rules available www.aka.ms/2018rules.